Friday, 5 April 2013

A brief interval


I’m tired of telling this story like a story . Its hard to express significance and experience and get the real feeling across.

After the show I was taken aback . It was unbelievable but not only that. To think that I had been just chilling with a  guy who was held in such high regard in this music scene . I really did feel honored.

Unfortunately I didn’t get around to learning the full story and background of Jo like I did Cecil . I did however get to learn how the met and their journey from then on up  until when I met them .

From the show I went back to my camp , I crawled into the back of my van and just lay there thinking. As the other people sat outside , I listened to their conversation but as I did I could feel myself slipping deeper into the thoughts and experiences of that night . I didn’t fully understand why I was so mentally tied up in this two people . I thought that maybe it was because in them I could feel the sense of musical peace that I had bee looking for . Like it resonated through them into me . Even though I couldn’t wrap my head around it I wasn’t really phased . All I knew for certain was that it felt good and comfortable.

To me these guys were my potential saviors and at the same time the felt like those people that you meet once and instantly click . its like you can be best mates for life even though you have only just met.  

As I continued to think about this and slowly began to slip into sleep I felt an increasing sense of comfort . just before I fell asleep I thought of seeing Jo and Cecil the next day and wondered what new , exciting and wonderful things might happen . What new things would I learn? What new people would I meet ?
I felt like I was finally on the right path . The path towards peace and contentment in the thing that I love . The thing I live and breathe for . The music 

No comments:

Post a Comment